Posts Tagged ‘Beauty Tips’
It is dream of every person to get healthy flawless skin and complexion that makes you look good even if you are not wearing any make up or having a photo shoot. Even the need of applying makeup is less in that case and everything looks good on flawless skin. The below tips can work wonders for you not only regarding make up but also making your skin look healthy
- If your cheeks get on fire or turn red while you exercise or get nervous obviously you will get blushed on your important days and this cannot look good in your pictures. To control the redness of the face one need to stay calm and avoid getting panicked. Once you are feeling relaxed take a half cup of whole milk and add it in bowl. Keep the bowl in the freezer till its chill cold. Dip a cotton cloth in it and keep it on your face for like ten minutes. It will help your color look like neutral
- If someone is suffering from pimples the quickest way to make your pimple look better is to apply tea tree oil on it with a cotton swab, application of benzyl per oxide or an injection of cortisone can be helpful and it shows results in minutes.
- The best remedy or tip to take care of de hydrated or flaked skin is to use moisturizers and oil based cleansers. It will keep your skin moist and flake free.
- Once a week steam your skin and gently scrub it to exfoliate it. The removal of dead cells makes your skin looks new and livelier. After scrubbing don’t forget to apply pre made moisturizing masks. They will leave your skin soft and with natural shine.
- Always use matt products whether foundations, shades or bronzers because if the shimmers are applied wrongly it can be disaster. Every wrong stroke will be visible. After you have done applying the matt products now use highlighter on the outer corner of cheeks, top of nose usually referred to as Nose Bridge and inner corners of eyes. Make sure that the highlighters are cream or lotion based.
- If one needs to have tan but not under harmful ultra violet rays. One can take the professional help but the treatment needs to be done two weeks before the event you need to attend. Usually professional help is required in tanning else one can end up having blotchy skin.
- If one is having dry damaged hairs, people can easily make protein enriched home based conditioners to have healthy shiny hair. The trick is to mix egg yolk with olive oil and add oil essence to it. Massage the mixture into your head and cover it with bath cap. Rinse after wards with lotion of your choice.
- If someone has visible pores it can make your skin look uneven, in that scenario one has to work hard to keep ones pores de clogged and dirt free and use retinol based creams and kaolin based masks.
- Always match your foundation color with color of your chest and shoulders otherwise it will appear as if you are wearing a mask. When applying foundation make sure it is evenly applied on neck and shoulder as well.
10. Always use make up setting spray once you are done with every component of makeup. It will make your skin look fresher and set up the make up for longer hours.
These small tips can make you look healthy and glamorous. One can achieve the best outlook by following them.
Lifestyle behaviors tend to play a major role in not only framing and maintaining our overall physical health but also in the formation of a good brain health. Studies reveal that a person who engages in tasks demanding a healthy brain activity, are generally safer from numerous cardiovascular diseases and their types. read more
A thing of beauty is a joy forever, so goes a famous saying, which is absolutely true. There are several ways to pamper and enhance one’s beauty that are easy, attainable and cost effective. One of the best glows of beauty comes from a healthy skin and the most important thing that is the demand of a supple skin is the effective cleansing routine. One should use an appropriate cleanser and moisturizer in accordance to their skin type. Furthermore, a nightly skin treatment also works wonders for exfoliating the dead skin cells from our veneer to make it appear flawless. Diet plays a very important role when it comes to beautification. Thus, one should try and include ginger, lemon, berries and other anti-oxidant foods that not only build the immune system but also, help in reducing the risks associated with health. It is important to apply moisturizer after and before bath in order to stop the moisture of the skin from getting wasted, people can switch between oil based to water based moisturizers for this purpose. read more
Beauty is more than just mere attractiveness and seductive charm. It is indeed a quality that greatly heightens the pleasures of both the beholder and viewer. The first and most important beauty rule to adopt is contentment. If you are happy about the way you look then surely your face will be radiant and cheerful and you will surely spread pleasure all around.
If you wish to have a perfectly smooth and soft skin then apply small amounts of petroleum jelly on your skin particularly under the eyes, on the laugh lines, lips and elbows. Not only will this render your skin amazingly soft, but the rich moisture will add a beauteous glow to your skin. read more