Natural Health Care Tips
Physical health is a prerequisite for a long and healthy life. We are rarely able to take time out for ourselves in the fast pace life.
Thus, it becomes all the more important to adopt a healthy life style considering a number of stressors all of have to come across and deal with everyday. Following are some starting points for natural health care;
- Working out five times a week for at least half an hour increases heart rate, improves concentration, and gives you an adrenaline rush boasting energy level. Most of us are unaware of the tremendous benefits of working out regularly and are missing an opportunity to stay healthy naturally.
- Cigarettes are the world’s most traded commodity. However, smoking a cigarette reducing your life by up to six minutes and can cause various illnesses including various types of cancers and heart diseases etc. Smoking is more harmful for health than drinking. Consequently, if you want to live a long, healthy and happy life, quit smoking today!
- Nutritionists recommend drinking at least eight to ten glasses of water and other natural fluids everyday. Avoid coffee, fruit juices, soft and hard drinks since they have caffeine, sugar, artificial flavors and sweeteners, and alcohol as well as a high calorie count.
- It is important to sleep at least eight hours everyday and take out time to relax. Despite sounding impossible, it is certainly doable; by incorporating one or more of the following in your daily routine; breathing exercises, yoga, aromatherapy, beauty treatments and massages.
- Eating small portions at regular intervals throughout the day is a healthier alternative to having large portions at meals since it helps balance your blood sugar level slowing down your metabolism and resulting in weight gain.
- Avoid pollution as much as possible. It may sound funny since we can not avoid the environment we live in, we should make an effort to stay away from rooms filled with smoke, and breathing fumes in traffic jams, etc.
- Research has proven a direct link between flossing and longevity. It may only be a coincidental relationship because people who floss regularly are more health conscious. Irrespective of the underlying factor of this relationship, floss regularly and improve your chances of living a long and healthy life.
- Stress is one of the most important factors that accelerates the process of aging and weakens our immune system. Find one or more stress relievers that work well for you and incorporate them in your daily routine. Although stress can only be fully eliminated in the utopian world, proper stress management has a positive impact on health.