Archive for the ‘Women’s Health’ Category
It is very important stage of every married woman to conceive and become a mother. Awareness regarding the syndromes of pregnancy is very important and female must have essential knowledge about this extremely important issue as unawareness may lead to some unavoidable complications. It is not necessary that every pregnant woman come across all signs of pregnancy at one time but one or two of signs can be observed and it can be proved after proper medical test reports. There is a specific time for the implantation of eggs in the uterus .It takes almost ten days for produced egg to be embedded in the womb. Many harmonic changes occur when pregnancy starts and those changes effects the female behavior too. Pregnancy signs may be different in different womens. This is the fact that no woman have same pregnancy or pregnancy signs. Therefore, some of them are being listed here. read more
Child nutrition is very critical as the child needs a balanced diet to grow healthy. Moreover good perfect diet positively influence the mood and health of the child. But mothers always have to tackle with the problem that their children are insisting on eating same food every day all the time or keep playing with food rather eating it. It is issue of almost every house hold with toddlers or pre-school aged kids.
Some of the tips are given below that will help in improving the appetite and nutrition of the children
● The young children often tend to eat food when they are hungry. If the children are not hungry don,t force them to take food. Similarly don’t bribe them or get angry on them to finish food or clean it. It will negatively reinforce their behavior and result in bad behavior or decreasing their appetite.
● Serve several meals a day. Instead of big three meals make them small six or seven meals containing mix juices, fruits and nuts. It will help in increasing the appetite specially the apples.
● Talk with your child about favorite color of food , taste it likes and observe the way he likes it to be presented. The exposure to new tastes and colors in foods increases the appetite and develops interest of your child in the food. It will help him/her develop more interest in food.
● Cut foods specially vegetables into different shapes and serve food with dips and sauces to add taste and fun to them.
● If you ask your child to help you in selection of vegetables, fruits and other healthy fruits it will help you to see what are his/her favorites. If you recruit him to set table or help you rinse it the more exposure to food helps the child to eat food with love.
● Children tend to copy their elders from eating habits to behavior. If you want your child to eat food with all the important nutrients do take proper food healthy food yourself.
● Make combinations of food instead of single food. Like serve cereal with fruit toppings, add chicken and vegetables to spaghetti’s.
● Don’t allow toys or watching of television while eating it can cause indigestion and it will result in no interest in food. So try to avoid it and make sure child is giving it proper attention and eating properly. By this the child will develop the interest in food and it will improve his or her health.
● If dessert is part of every meal it can give wrong indication and catch the attention of child. The child can leave the rest of food and develops a habit for sweet dishes which is not healthy and bad for teeth.It is thus advised that desserts should be introduced only twice a week and in two meals only. More over the dessert choice should be healthy like fruits, freezed yogurt or things that are healthy only.
● Don’t encourage the habits of child to always go for picky foods. This will encourage him to eat non healthy foods. Keep serving the original foods by that i mean healthy foods till one gets familiar with them
To stay fit one need to take proper balanced diet with routine exercise. A world would be full of obese people and health problems if no precautionary measures are taken and if exercise is not adopted as part of daily routine. Women are no different in this regard. Exercise is not only necessary to get yourself saved from obesity or fit into your smart trendy clothes rather it is a healthy active life style that is important for all your body functions to perform at optimum level.
Exercise is necessary to burn the calories fast and increase the metabolism rate of body ultimately resulting in building stamina. So to stay fit and healthy every woman should follow some of the basic steps or health tips
Spending a lot of time at gym one time does not guarantee any women fitness rather a small interval like 20 to 60 minutes in daily routine can be more beneficial so the focus is upon regularity rather than time span to ensure fitness. Even if you work out twice a week just for twenty minutes are good enough to keep you in shape.
Make small goals if you are focusing on your weight loss as part of exercise plan. Set new targets everyday and achieve them. The achievement of minor goals will lead you to bigger success. All you need to have is patience and focus.
Before switching to cardio exercises first try to put some weight on. Once you are done with weight lifting and develop strong muscles you can move to cardio exercises. The reverse order is not that beneficial.
Using the same exercise routines and for longer hours can be boring and tedious and does not often help in achieve the desired results. It is advisable to make a set or group of different type of exercises like warming up and cardio and switch them over shorter interval of time this can be fun and the results can be exciting.
At average a women should work out at the fifty percent of heart rate. If the heart rate is below than that level one has to work out at faster pace but not more than seventy five percent.
Try to socialize and join communities to learn sample work out routines. If you aren’t member of any club you are missing out new techniques and your own fitness program devised for your own self may not be that effective. So in order to stay updated, learn from the best people in field and join gym, yoga or Pilate’s classes. Running in park in routine also helps in keeping one’s body in shape.
But to start for fitness routine one need to have self discipline. If you are starting it make sure you will end it and achieve your targets. It is best to stay friendly with healthy food and life style and avoid junk food, fats and heavy calories. Once you are committed to yourself the result would be fit women with healthy life style.
There is no denying that women are conscious about health and fitness. That is why they often adopt different methods and techniques to improve their physical health, fitness, and lifestyle. Interestingly they find these health fitness tips by reading several types of articles on health and fitness on the Internet. Therefore one has to say that Internet has solved a range of health problems of women these days. Importantly they don’t have to spend any dollars especially when improving their overall physical health and fitness at all. All they need to do is sit in front of their computers at their homes and make a good Google search on top health tips for women. All of a sudden, a bulk list of health tips for women will be opened in front of their eyes and they can easily get whatever they wish concerning their holistic health. Below are top health tips for women: read more
Breast cancer is a life threatening disease and is caused by a number of factors including dietary habits and genes. There are a few preventive measures that can be induced in daily life to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
The chief change to be employed in order to avoid this deadly disease is healthy eating habits. Studies reveal that certain fats have been proven to increase estrogen levels which in turn are responsible for increased risks of breast cancer. Consume foods that are rich in Mono-saturated fats such as olives and canola and try to avoid foods containing high densities of poly-saturated fats. This food group includes margarine and deep fried products and snacks. read more
Changing demographics and workplace environment has greatly affected all the aspects of our lives. High literacy rate, better standard of living, fast paced life and women working side by side in all the fields of life with men are the indicators that highlight our modern 21th century trends. The phenomenon is of utmost importance for women as now they have to play multiple roles at same stage of life. With almost 50% of world’s population there had been great concern about women health over last few decades as most of the time women neglect this highly important issue while sometimes making both ends meet and sometimes in search for a better and high standard of living for themselves and their families. read more