Archive for the ‘Men’s Health’ Category
Health is considered to be a most important blessing and a prime factor to enjoy every other blessing this universe has to offer. If one is not in good health he or she is not able to enjoy luxuries of life or to strive for achievement of his or her goals. Taking care of health is not gender specific it as important for men as that for women. Below are some of health tips that if taken into consideration can work wonders for men
- Men have to observe what they are taking in or consuming. Taking anything at any time is not a healthy life style. Everything you intake has some nutritional value that can add to your health or can be a source of decreasing it. The proper time of meals should be selected with all nutritional components included like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals, water and fats. Try to avoid junk food and introduce small meals in gaps of your large and major meals. The small meals usually should consist of some kind of fruits, nuts or juices.
- Make exercise part of your daily routine it will help you shape up your body, strengthens your muscles, help to get rid of harmful toxins from your body and keep your mind and body flexible and healthy. The end result is a healthy and happy man.
- It is advisable to consume at least fourteen glass of water in daily routine it will help men to regulate their temperature of the body. Help in digestion of food and removal of harmful agents from body. It also helps you in stay cured from diseases like dehydration, constipation and keeps your skin healthy and lively.
- Usually men are habitual smokers or drink socially. They need to stay away from drugs and alcoholic drinks as they are injurious for health and can ruin it to ashes like smoke. People can develop cancer, constipation and low stamina and they can be irritated easily which will result in destroyed health.
- Smile is important part of personality and one need to take care of his teeth in order to have a good overall image of the personality. If one consumes the large quantity of water it keep the teeth hydrated and whiter and safe from bacteria and deposits.
- The habit of drinking water after coffee or tea should be avoided because it causes the teeth to get weak. When consuming hot fluid the pores of the teeth expand and it gives opportunity to dirt to get into teeth and when you take water over it the poles contract and the dirt stays their making men’s teeth look stained.
- Men over the age of thirty should regular have their medical checkup maximum once a month and minimum at least once every third month to check and monitor their increased thyroid level. If one is suffering from increased level it can result in weight gain and fatigue.
By keeping these small tips in mind men can stay healthy and happy and enjoy the blessings of nature at maximum.
A healthy diet that is balanced for all the essential nutrients from all the basic food groups is vital for a healthy well being. It is a statement that equally applies to both genders. However there are certain nutrients that researches show are lacking more in men as compared to women and these make up the foods that men should be taking more to have a balanced diet.
Though prohibited in many cultures and religions gambling is socially acceptable in many other cultures. Where some do not find it to be a good idea and are involved in such activities once in a while yet there are others who get indulged in gambling to an extent where it becomes a disease. Yes, gambling could also be a disease which makes one lose all his control and he finds himself so compelled to gamble that he is ready to bet on anything he has. Known as pathological gambling, this pertains to an abnormal behavior that is characterized by a strong urge to gamble.
Researches show that men are more prone to heart diseases as compared to women. The reason could be attributed to the fact that women get the benefit of a sexual hormone estrogen that reduces the risks of heart diseases by lowering the levels of LDL and increasing the levels of HDL which is beneficial to heart.
When it comes to men’s health, testosterone levels play a major role in determining their lifestyle activities and health issues. Low levels of testosterone are linked to many diseases and their risks. Diabetes and osteoporosis are the most common of these diseases and perhaps also the most dangerous. A less commonly known fact about testosterone levels is that it also makes the patient highly prone to depression. This alarming symptom is not to be taken lightly as it tends to reduce the estradiol hormone level in the body. This sex hormone possesses antidepressant properties and therefore keeping a check on your moods and their sudden changes is important. read more